Wednesday 16 March 2011

IT@IE Revamped: a brand new sociological experience

In its current form, IT@IE Revamped is a demand from one of our teachers at IE Business School.

As our "Managing the tech start up" teacher, freeky Enrique has selected a list of guest speakers, all tech entrepreneurs, which in the upcoming 5 weeks will share their experiences in a variety of start up topics: from idea generation, to getting exposure, financing, making key technological decisions, growing pains,... Our task: blog about it and engage the guest speakers with clever MBA like questions.

That can be pretty boring, so I will do here something slightly different: I will be blogging about my own tech start up which has its day 1 today (16th March 2011) and by the end of the course (15th April 2011) will have become the next tech big thing!

Skeptical? Well, I don't blame you but I tell you what: Sean Parker in a recent interview with the FT claimed that the Napster story had plenty of "sex, drugs and rock&roll".

And I promise I will not hold back anything!

Now, go browse some of the other posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment